Job Title - Gaming Category Manager
Location - Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Gaming Category Manager
This is a contract role based in Reading for 5 months, with view to being extended (Max contract duration 18 months
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £49,993 plus bonus depending on experience
As an Gaming Category manager in the EMEA HQ organization you will be working on growing the gaming business in EMEA by supporting the field as well as the HQ Category teams with planning & execution of key sales & marketing programs focused on driving purchase intent, conversion & post purchase advocacy & consumer lifetime value for Console devices, content, accessories, and services
* Managing the Accessories business for the 27 EMEA markets in partnership with the HQ Platform lead and our regional teams
* Drive & coordinate the revenue tracking & forecasting for the Accessories category in partnership with our Finance team
* Define and own a best practice sharing process that allows us to grow successful local programs beyond the borders of just one region
* Being the subject matter expert and key point of contact for our retail programs (e.g. rebate & attach programs) which you will help design and model on an annual basis.
* Keeping our product release database up to date in partnership with the global product management teams and working with the operations teams to communicate street dates & price lists to our retail partners
* Coordinate our Event presence across EMEA together with our agency and the global content teams
* Own the central samples management process for key product releases
* Driving & coordinating the rhythm of the business for the EMEA HQ Category team, which includes
* Facilitating the weekly regional Team Calls (maintaining schedules, defining the agenda, moderating the calls as well as driving the associated follow-ups)
* Writing a weekly business summary newsletter explaining the state of the business and sharing of key activities
The ideal candidate will have:
* Sharp analytical skills and acumen to review and manage budgets, market data, and revenue opportunities.
* Strong ability to summarize complex business situations and to remove complexities
* Experience in planning and executing marketing strategies and sales activities that drive business results.
8 An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about building businesses, and thrives within a fast paced environment.
* Able to directly deliver and deliver thru influence of others
* Previous experience in the consumer electronics industry, gaming industry, retail category management, or like business. Experience with devices sales in consumer channels a plus.
Deadline for CV submission: Tuesday 11th February at 10.00am