Job Title - Gaming Project Manager
Location - Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Gaming Project Manager
This is a contract role based in Reading for 12 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £77,376 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
As the Gaming project manager in the EMEA HQ organization you will be working on the rollout of an exciting new Product across key European regions. Our product is an all-inclusive experience that gives customers access to an console and a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate at a low monthly price . This will be sold via our retail and telco partners (online and in store).
In this role you will be reporting in to the EMEA Channel Growth Category Lead, working with the field teams across multiple European markets, the global project management team and our external partners (Retailers, Banks, Technical integrators, etc…).
* Becoming a subject matter expert in Europe, supporting the launch of this exciting new product in partnership with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams.
8 Working with the EMEA XAA & Telco Category Lead and the internal teams to deliver against a roadmap/pipeline that sees us roll out product across many European markets, retailers and telco`s.
* Retailer engagement, from supporting pitching the product to decision makers, to facilitating a smooth rollout in partnership with our internal and external partner organizations.
* Working with retailers/telco`s and their banking partner to ensure the financing offer meets the requirements of the product Proposition.
* Driving the agreement of legal contracts and working with our Legal teams to onboard external partners.
* Project management of the IT integration and testing with our Engineering Team, technology partners, retailers, telco`s and banking partners
* Tracking and managing the results of partner
* Experience in project management, managing a product rollout from start to finish
* An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about building businesses, and thrives within a fast paced environment.
* Able to directly deliver and deliver thru influence of others
* Previous experience in IT, consumer electronics industry, gaming industry, retail category management, or like business. Experience with devices sales in consumer or telco channels a plus.
Deadline for CV submission: Monday 10th August at 12pm