CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED SENIOR ADMINISTRATORS
Do you have knowledge of GDPR and Compliance
Are you organised and able to work as part of a busy team
Free On Site Parking
Excellent Working Environment
Up to £15 per hour
The successful candidate will:
- Take responsibility for all administrative tasks pertaining to the exams processes
- Ensure all learners are registered and sit exams entered for, in line with exam board and college requirements.
- Provide support to the Information Services Co-Ordinator (Examinations/GDPR) to manage the external and internal examinations in the College and support staff with up-to-date information regarding specifications and examination boards.
- Assist the IS Co-ordinator exams/GDPR in the day to day operation of the learner data systems.
- To produce various examination statistical reports
- Liaise with lecturing staff, Heads of Schools, Community Education contacts and Information Services Officers (ECT) to ensure all students are correctly enrolled on courses before entering them for an examination.
- Record entries and results on Learner Information System
- Work with IS Coordinator (Examinations/GDPR) and IS Coordinator (ECT) to ensure all LLWR Award validations are dealt with in a timely manner and meet the deadlines for completion.
This role will require a List 99 Police Check and Enhanced DBS
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing - ONLY Successful candidates will be contacted