General Accounts Assistant required in Telford TF3.
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to carry out a varied and busy role in central Telford.
This is a temporary position initially for approximately 6 months however could offer permanent prospects for the right person.
This role requires someone that understands a number of different areas within an accounts function. This role will be varied and will include some of the following duties:
- Raising invoices, cross referencing and checking PO numbers.
- Reception duties, accepting deliveries, meeting and greeting clients onto the site.
- Assisting the Payroll and Procurement team on the Oracle system.
- Logging staff sickness and absence, chasing staff that have not logged absence.
- Monitoring a busy Finance mailbox.
- Providing quotations and stock level information.
- Monitor stock levels, raising orders where necessary.
In return our client offers free parking, support and development and a great team atmosphere.
Working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm - NO WEEKENDS. Paying £8.72p/h, potentially rising if/when a permanent contract is offered.
If interested please call Tori on 01952 201112 or click APPLY NOW to be immediately considered.