An exciting opportunity has become available to work as a basic Logistics Manager/Executive Officer for a government body on a 6 month, temporary basis. You will be working in the office (based in Victoria). The pay rate will be £15.40. You will be required to work weekends and evenings.
For the first six weeks you will be given full training and working 9-5, Monday to Friday. However, thereafter once training is complete, the hours will be based on shift work patterns between the hours of 7am - 10pm, and will be four 9 hour shifts followed by one 8 hour shift. It will also be based on a work pattern of four days on, three days off, to ensure that you get a weekend off every few weeks.
- Updating and creating rotas;
- Making travel arrangements (e.g. booking and scheduling taxis);
- Confirming who is on each shift and ensuring everyone is accounted for;
- Data entry;
- Use of different internal and external programmes.
Applicants must have experience in a similar role, and have the following skills:
- Communication - both verbal and written;
- IT skills;
- Ability to use own initiative.
Please note you will be required to undergo a DBS check to be put forward for this role.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply.