We are looking for a NHS General Manager Band 8c in Theatres, Anaesthetics and Critical Care.
We would like someone to provide a great working environment, open culture, high morale and commitment.
Our client is part of the NHS who are working towards providing a better service for staff and patients.
You will be supporting the Divisional Director and Divisional Manager in developing and delivering high quality, patient / service user-focused and cost effective pathways and services meeting the requirements of the commissioners and the Trust's Annual Business Plan.
This includes delivering operational, financial, workforce and quality performance indicators.
You will also provide and develop a working environment for an open culture which fosters high morale and commitment among all staff and promotes their well being, professional and personal development.
We need someone who has the drive and energy to make things happen; frequently goes "above and beyond" the call of duty. Someone who is flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
Essentially our candidate will need the following attributes:
- Post graduate training in Business or equivalent NHS Management
- Significant operational management experience in an acute NHS Trust or similar health care service, including senior level experience.
- Staff management, including senior level experience
- Budget management experience
- Adaptable to changing circumstances & able to prioritise effectively
- Excellent communicator who is able to direct when required
- Has resilience and stamina to cope with demanding and fast paced developments and operational management
This an ongoing Temporary placement paying £33.64 per hour 37.5 hours per week
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this role please don't hesitate apply or for further details contact Rocio on 0208 686 7312