Calling All German speakers.
Brook Street have an exciting opportunity for a German speaking Customer Service Advisor on a Full Time basis.
To be considered for this role you must be fluent in German with strong Customer Service experience.
We are recruiting for a Fluent German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join the Customer Service & Claims team in Newport. You will be required to Have Customer Service Experience with a great understanding of all Microsoft packages and office duties.
To evaluate and settle Insurance claims within the delegated limits of authority, ensuring that customers receive an exceptional claims service and are dealt with adhering to the TCF guidelines embedded within the process.
- To answer customer service queries and record insurance information from customers, insurance brokers and insurance companies
- To deal with all correspondence within agreed time scales ensuring that all client's insurance criteria is met
- To be able to deal with any complaint/expression of dissatisfaction made within agreed steps as set out with our complaints handling policy
- To manage incoming call volumes/enquiries within agreed time scales as set out within the Best Practice document
- To carry out any additional duties which the company may require from time to time
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- The candidate must be a fluent German speaker
- Good Communication Skills and team player
- Experience of complaint handling
- An additional language is desirable.
- Problem solving skills
Why apply for this role?
Attractive salary of £20,000.00 to £21,000.00.
- Free on site parking
- Great office environment
- Pension,Holiday allowance ,no weekends ,no late evenings.
Your working hours will be Mon-friday-8am-4.30pm or 9-5.30 to be confirmed at interview.
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.