Brook Street is working with our client in Lisburn to recruit a German speaking customer service advisor to join their growing customer service department,
This is not a call centre role - this is an office-based customer service position.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Manager (Europe), this role is focused on providing comprehensive and professional customer service to customer through various communication streams
* Liaise with customers through various communication streams and languages e.g. telephone, email and chat, providing a high level of customer service.
* Ensure accuracy and attention to detail in all interaction with both internal/ external customers, ensuring grammar is of high standard.
* Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the correct systems
* Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customer queries
* Adhere to the Company customer service standards: telephone greeting and manner; professional written communications; agreed response times, etc
* Achieve agreed team / individual KPI's
* Deal with customer issues and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
* Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time, including overtime.
Salary for the role will start on £20,000 per annum and the role is office hours
Please send CV via the link