Our client, based on the outskirts of York, is looking for a capable German Customer Service Advisor to join their very busy team. If you have experience in any field of marketing, this would be a great opportunity to further your development!
You will be based at their modern offices near Sheriff Hutton (YO60) therefore it is essential that you have your own transport. It is an ideal commute for anyone from the Strensall, Huntington, Easingwold or Malton areas.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
- Government work place pension.
- Free parking and hot drinks.
- Casual dress.
- Employee discounts.
- Company events.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has the following experience:
- German Customer Service Representative
- German Call Centre Representative
- German Implementation Specialist
- German Customer Service Agent
- German Implementation Consultant
- German Customer Care Representative
- German Support Specialist
- German Customer Advocate
- Answering customer queries over the phone, via email and ticketing system; you will be confident and creative in resolving customer issues in a friendly manner, on a wide range of products, in an agreed timescale.
- Ensuring all selling channels and marketplaces uphold the company's Five Star Rating and Top Seller Status.
- Processing customer returns/refunds, repairs or replacements of items.
- Liaising with couriers and using online portals to arrange deliveries, collections and resolve queries.
- Dealing with administration on all Marketplaces.
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm (37.5hrs per week with 1 hour for lunch).
Salary is dependent upon experience and attributes.
If you have experience in marketing and you are interested to hear more about this position, please apply here or contact via email or on 07483919130.