German Speaking Account Manager
Are you looking to boost your Sales career? We may have the right opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for someone who is a great communicator, fluent in German to look after clients in the Dach region (the role will involve international travel every 6-8 weeks).
Our client is a menswear brand synonymous with luxury and confidence, their impeccable English styling and attention to detail is conveyed in every stitch. They remain passionate about styling the world's best dressed men, and with exquisite craftmanship, precision tailoring and premium fabrics, it's little wonder why first-time customers quickly become part of their growing family.
Main purpose of the role
- Manage the existing accounts of leading corporate wear providers throughout the DACH Region.
- Develop sales opportunities with existing and new customers in line with your individual targets
- Communicating mainly over the phone and by email, making sure targets are achieved
- Involvement in developing marketing material specifically for your clients and ensuring the brand is represented correctly
- Ensure the timely fulfilment of customer orders
- Monthly reporting to the Board of Directors
- Travel from office base in Keighley to Europe every 6-8 weeks to attend tradeshows, exhibitions, and face to face client meetings
We would love to see someone:
- Fluent at business level (spoken and written) in English and German
- Strong customer focus and relationship building skills/ Interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a sales-based role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confident and professional when meeting customers on behalf of the business
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent Ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible and collaborative approach to working
- Commercial awareness / Results driven
- Ability to influence other
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- 30-day holidays including bank holidays
- Car Parking