Brook Street Recruitment is recruiting German speaking Account Managers on behalf of our client in Belfast, based in the heart of Belfast City Centre, our clients state-of-the-art Call Centre is just a few minutes' walk away from the city's amazing landmarks!
Your day to day role will include calling existing customers and engaging small to medium businesses regarding company services.
This role is sales focused with the requirement to provide support throughout the sales cycle.
You will be responsible to drive new growth by up- and cross-selling products into the existing customer merchant portfolio.
Don't want to work weekends? Not a problem, the office is open from Monday-Friday.
Excellent if you want to strike that perfect work/life balance!
What can they offer you?
* A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
* 40 hr per week contract with an hourly rate of £9.61 per hour with the opportunity to earn up to £5k bonus annually and retention bonus after 1 Year!
* 28 days holiday per year plus an extra day for each year you stay! (up to 5yrs)
* Based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
* Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
* Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
* Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
* If you're moving from abroad, you can benefit from a relocation package.
* Flexible to start between 7am - 8am and finish between 4pm-5pm
* Fluency in written and spoken English & German
* Ability to effectively manage customer base and provide continued support and focus throughout medium and long sales cycles and solutions implementation
* A minimum of 6 months' direct sales experience- this also include retail sales managers working towards revenue-based targets.
* Experience with Microsoft Office & a good working knowledge of internet.
* The ability to learn and adapt to new software.
* Experience of working in a team environment.
* Able to communicate effectively on the phone, with active listening skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively via email.
* Ability to multitask, plan and organise.
* A genuine interest in technology or financial products & services
* Strong understanding or willingness and aptitude to learn Internet and website technologies.
If interested, please send your CV via the apply link