Brook Street are excited to be hiring a German speaking Customer Account Advisor for an important client of ours based in High Wycombe. As part of a diverse and tight knit office based team, communication and teamwork is paramount. Many of your co-workers will have worked at the company for years or decades so expect a warm welcome and lots of loving support from the people who will surround you. You are responsible for managing customer queries, placing orders and processing escalations across a number of communication channels. You will confidently liaise with different departments, communicate to higher levels within the business and work closely with the Sales Manager. The Customer Account Advisor is also responsible for identifying up-sell/cross-sell opportunities within the UK & European market and achieving them by working towards a monthly sales target. As you will be dealing with the German market primarily, fluency in German is an absolute must and an understanding of the culture will help you adapt quickly.
The salary for this role is £24k or £12.30 an hour with a potential pay increase once probation has been passed.
- Determine customer requirements and identify the best solutions in-line with company processes and procedures.
- Process customer orders via calls, emails or web orders.
- To achieve a minimum target of proactive outbound calls daily to your customer base.
- Accurately process and manage enquiries, quotes, sales orders and invoices.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to continuously improve customer service and sales growth with the UK & European market.
- Use internal CRM systems to accurately record customer conversations, resolutions & sales orders.
- To pro-actively promote new products and support the customer's needs and requirements.
- To work collectively as a team, supporting each other and the rest of the business to give the customer the best experience possible.
- To achieve a minimum 50% call to order conversion rate.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills across all platforms with internal teams and external customers.
- Excellent customer service skills and confidence to deal with difficult queries/complaints.
- Multi-task, prioritise, manage time and workload effectively.
- Ability to maintain constant professionalism both internally and externally.
- Customer centric attitude.
- Ability to work independently to achieve upsell/cross-sell opportunities and also working effectively in a team to ensure high level of service for the entire customer journey.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information accurately in an ever changing industry.
- Experience with CRM systems.
To be successful for the role, you will
- Be a fluent German speaker.
- Have at least 2 years Customer Service/Account Management Experience.
- Ideally, have a background knowledge of the Dental industry, however this is not essential.
- Have experience with using Sage or other comparable CRM systems.
- Have experience with Microsoft Office/365.
- Have a proven track record of exceeding sales/service targets.
Working hours -
Working hours are 08:30am-17:00, Monday-Friday.
No weekend working (expect yearly stock take).
Over-time may be available.
20 days holiday + Christmas break.
Annual Leave by exception only during month end.