We are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Global Integrated Marketing Communications Lead for their UK Gaming studios.
This is a contract role to start early July for 12 months initially.
The salary offered is up to £60,000 per annum
The role will likely be based remotely initially but will require some onsite presence at our client's Reading and London offices.
You will lead campaigns from strategy through to execution, working closely with Product Marketing, Digital, Media, Research and PR, as well as a range of Agency partners.
You will lead the creation of breakthrough, fully integrated marketing campaign launches and sustain engagement across all products from Studio Partners. This includes driving global campaign and creative strategy and leading campaign execution and cross-marcom integration for gaming brands that aligns to product launches, major business priorities, and key beats throughout the year. You will author integrated marketing plans, develop campaign creative briefs, oversee asset production (e.g. video / film / digital advertising) and partner with both global and regional/field teams to hit all customer touch points.
The ideal person will have a proven track record of delivering creative, integrated consumer marketing strategies and have a true passion for the gaming and entertainment industry with previous work in a subscription business preferred. You will be adept at work across a large and highly complex organization with multiple stakeholders and will have partnered with outside agencies to deliver campaigns on time and on budget.
Campaign development and production:
- Oversee global marketing comms strategy and develop integrated marcom plans that drive key business metrics for key titles.
- Oversee creative development and production / execution and cross-campaign integration - in partnership with global product marketing, consumer insights, media, owned channels, regional teams and external agencies and partners.
- Directly lead campaign development and video and digital advertising production for campaigns and key event-related assets with agency partners.
- Drive key consumer facing messaging and copy and identity assets to be used consistently across all integrated marketing channels.
- Drive communications and content distribution worldwide, including guidance for worldwide usage.
- Lead the development and distribution of key campaign documents, including authoring the integrated marketing plan, campaign creative briefs, etc.
Cross-Team collaboration and project management:
- Partnership with Global Product Marketing on core business objectives and outcomes.
- Partnership with the Consumer Engagement team and digital agency partners to ensure successful implementation across all digital channels (.com, social, CRM, etc.)
- Partnership with regional marketing and marcom leads to ensure successful implementation in key markets around the world.
- Partnership with Consumer Insights team on consumer insights, business intelligence, campaign measurement and reporting, etc.
- Partnership with Media to ensure successful integration and coordination of key paid media strategies.
- Partnership with the Worldwide Retail Services and our client's Stores teams to drive campaign implementation at retail
- Budget ownership and management across multiple deliverables and lines of business.
- Maintaining compliance with legal, Geo Political and on the creative content approvals and clearances.
- Strong team management skills.
- Demonstrable experience of marketing, advertising, brand, and campaign development experience, with extensive experience working with or for an agency, with a demonstrative portfolio of work.
- Advanced command of large-scale video/ TV, digital, print, and other production.
- Strong analytics background and ability to turn key data points into strategic insights that inform business/comms directions and key outcomes.
- Digital Campaign, Social Advertising
- Nimble enough to negotiate with multiple stakeholders, be able to defend work, and also know when to accept direction.
- Understand the competitive landscape of gaming and the gaming community
- Strong preference for previous experience working with or leading an entertainment subscription business.
- Customer centric and driven by a priority of earning fans.
- Strong team leader and leader of vendors and agencies.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills while working with all levels within the company.
- A strong drive for results, with a proven track record, often delivering under tight deadlines.
- Budget management experience and the ability to manage large scale production budgets across multiple products and timelines.
- The ability to creatively resolve issues, understanding business constraints of resources, budgets, and timelines, while remaining adaptable and flexible.
- Experience in strategy development, while bringing objectivity, "common sense" judgement, and "street smarts."
- Organizational agility and strong stakeholder management and cross-group collaboration skills will be critical to success, with demonstrated ability to execute through an influence model.
- Exceptionally strong project management skills.
Deadline: Monday 17th May 5pm