Brook Street are working with our client in Ballymoney to recruit a Global Sales Executive to cover a fixed term - maternity leave
The candidate hired will be part of their Global sales department and be responsible for looking after and handling their retailers and distributors.
As well as building and maintaining relationships with existing customers, you will also be a part of a team researching and sourcing new partners for our brands.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Identifying new sales lead
* Pitching products and/or services
* Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
* Build relationships and Proactively sell the company`s portfolio of products to re-sellers.
* Be aware of and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and New Business.
* Prepare PowerPoint presentations
* Respond to client requests in a timely and professional manner.
* Produce quotes and proposals.
* Proactively market and identify opportunities to upsell within existing accounts.
* Use internal systems to process orders and report on account activity.
* Achieve personal and team monthly targets.
* Maintain a current and competent base of product knowledge
* Exceeding customer expectations
* Attending shows.
* Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
* Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Be proactive and hardworking
* Good numerical skills amd Good organisational skills
* Desire to work in a team
* Proven track record of sales with experience in the full sales cycle.
* New Business and Negotiation skills
* Have at least 2 years` experience developing existing customer relationships and new business
* Full UK driving license
* Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
* Business related degree or HND
* Knowledge of the pet and grooming industry
* Other Languages
Please send Cv via the apply link