Brook Street are delighted to be recruiting for a Goods In Administrator (Nights) for our client based in Stafford.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity that offers fantastic potential to further develop your existing skills.
This role will be paying £9.38ph.
Working Nights - 7pm until 7am therefore you will need to be comfortable working these hours as they will not change.
Training will be offered on a day shift however once completed you will be expected to work shifts of 2 on 2 off 3 on 2 off 2 on 3 off and so on. This shift pattern means you will get every other weekend off!
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Allocation of booking slots accordingly to warehouse plan and provision of booking references to hauliers
- Timely and accurate completion of Goods In schedule for client's specification
- Creation and modification of pre advise documents for inbound loads and returned stock
- Processing of documentation on vehicle arrival and departure
- Checking of goods receipt notes to pre advise and deliver note
- Compilation of Goods In statistics
- Circulation of Goods In reports
- Investigate source of returned product
- Process cross docked load/ paperwork
- Creation of Goods In non-conformance reports
- Control pallet documentation
- Maintenance of Goods In Files
- Other administrative tasks as determined from time to time
- Adaptability to cover shifts
- PC Literate (Excel & Word or equivalent)
Due to the client`s location you will need to have access to transport as this is not accessible via public transport.
If you feel you have the skills to be successful in this role then please click apply now or call Tori at Brook Street on 01952 299591.