Brook Street is working with an exceptional employer in Cardiff who is expanding due to new business wins.
As part of their ambitious plans, they are looking for a Goods In Co-Ordinator, with experience of working within logistics / warehouses to join their established team on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Ensure all deliveries have been received and booked in accurately whilst avoiding delays.
- Ability to prioritise workload and highlight areas of concern to Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
- Liaise with all internal departments required to resolve delivery issues.
- Literate use of all goods in systems required to process deliveries in to stock.
- To be an ambassador for all processes and data security requirement.
- Ensure overstock and normal stock process is managed effectively.
- Liaise with logistics administration staff to ensure 100% of despatch requirements are maintained.
- Ability to provide cover in all roles within the warehouse.
- Must be able to implement and maintain a strict housekeeping plan.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to and raise health and safety concerns to their manager when necessary.
- Ensure all MHE including ladders have been safety checked and recorded daily.
- Constantly looking at ways to improve efficiencies including I.T development needs.
- Resolving delivery issues and assisting with delivery enquiries.
- Accountable for accurate and secure record of goods in and out.
- Ensure premises have been unlocked in a timely manner to allow access for delivery vehicles.
- Process recyclables and liaise with partners to maintain efficient waste management.
- Free parking on site
- 23 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays (when bank holidays are worked payment is made instead)
- Private medical insurance for single and ability to pay for partner/children
- Life cover (Death in service) cover of 4 times basic
- Group Income Protection (Permanent health insurance) of 75% of salary less state benefit in event of long term illness or disability
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The People's Pension - 5% of "Qualifying Earnings" for the employee and 3% employer
- Voluntary cash plan for everyday medical expenses e.g. Dental, optical, chiropody etc.
- Occupational sick pay entitlement after qualifying period of 13 weeks