A leading manufacturing and Engineering company in Woking is seeking an experienced Goods in Operative to join their fast paced and friendly team.
Daily duties will include
- Receipt of goods in.
- Inspection of goods delivered for quality and correctness.
- Inspection of in process products for quality and correctness.
- Booking of stock onto computer inventory system (Currently Sage).
- Correct labelling and identification of stock.
- Correct handling and storage of stock in stores.
- Managing fast moving stock items such as fasteners.
- Completion of works orders for products in process.
- Maintaining correct stock levels on the computer system at all times.
- Completing all records required accurately.
- Ensuring that the company quality procedures are followed and reviewed accordingly with the quality representative.
- Preparing stock for dispatch.
The ideal candidate will be able to read drawings, physically fit as some heavy lifting involved and have a back ground in Mechanical engineering.
Excellent benefits including free on-site parking, pension, health-care and career development - Interested? please apply today, call Lisa on 01483 700 500 or email your cv .