Job title: Government Admin Assistant (band E)
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Hourly rate: £10.86 per hour
Start date: ASAP, subject to sufficient references (3 years) and DBS check
Duration: Long term temporary duration, exact date unknown
My client is a well-known government organisation based in Walsall looking to recruit for a Admin Assistant (band E).
Admin Assistant responsibilities:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Admin Assistant desired Skills and Experience:
- Accuracy and attention to details are essential
- Good customer service
- Confident with communication to public, phone and email
- Sound knowledge of Word/Outlook/Excel
For more information on the role please contact or apply your CV.
**Due to the nature of this position we will need to undertake a criminal record check **
Unfortunately we are not able to get back to everyone who has applied but I would like to thank you for your application.