Job title: Admin/Fines officer
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00- 17:00
Hourly rate: £9.78 per hour, longer temp temporary contract (duration unknown)
My client is a well-known government organisation based in Kidderminster looking to recruit an Admin/Fines officer.
Admin Officer responsibilities:
- Dealing with members of the public and stakeholders over the phone
- General Admin Work dealing with Fine Enforcement Cases
- Listing cases for Court, dealing with all admin processes including correspondence, write offs, enforcement operational reports, intelligence checks- in house training will be provided for the IT Systems
Admin Officer desired Skills and Experience:
- Accuracy and attention to details are essential
- Good customer service
- Confident with inbound calls to public
- Sound knowledge of Word/Outlook/Excel
For more information on the Admin/Fines Officer please contact apply your CV.
**Due to the nature of this position we will need to undertake a criminal record check which incurs a cost of £23, this is refunded to you once you have completed 6 weeks in the assignment**