Brook Street are currently recruiting for experienced GP receptionists to become a part of a large non-profit organisation who provide urgent care, primary care and out of hours care across the region. This will be on an initial 12 weeks contract with the potential for this to be extended for the right candidate.
Role - GP Receptionist
Location - Leicester City Centre
Rate of pay - £9.00 per hour
Hours - 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced GP receptionists looking for their next challenge. Successful candidates will be joining a well-respected organisation and contributing to the excellent standard of care that their services offer.
The hours will be on a rota basis to cover the opening times of 8am-6pm. Shifts will be either 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm. There may be the occasional need to travel between two sites, however these are both in the city centre area of Leicester.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a GP receptionist
- Working knowledge of SystmOne.
- Comfortable with all general administration duties.
- Able to speak with patients professionally both over the phone and in person.
- A full UK driving license.
- Diary management.
- Liaising with patients and completing the relevant administration tasks.
- Showing an organised approach to work.
- Ensuring accuracy in all tasks.
- A full understanding of GDPR to be shown in your work.
If you have had experience as a GP receptionist and think you would be the ideal candidate for this role then please apply now!