We are seeking a Grade 1 Finisher to work in a permanent role for our well established client based in Dagenham. 36 hr week compensated at £17,000 - £23,500 A good level of English (verbal) is essential.
Responsibilities are as follows:
1. To communicate with the finishing manager in a timely manner.
2. Liaise with overseer /operators for handovers and any issues arising.
3. Produce work to the highest standards and to obtain maximum output ensuring pass sheets and procedures are followed.
4. Maintain and monitor all Company processes and procedures at all times.
5. Flexible approach to shift work and overtime.
6. Develop knowledge and skills for performance management to create a high performance culture.
7. Able to understand and act on maintenance levels
8. Keep areas clean and tidy at all times and promote lean policy.
9. To fully understand our Management Information Systems (MIS) to use accurately and report back to planning throughout the day.
10. Complete the maintenance programmes and KPI sheets.
11. To attend, comply with all training and Health & Safety policies.
12. Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
13. To perform any other duties that may be required from time to time.
0208 437 5700 Danny or send CV`s