I am recruiting for a Graduate Consulting Sales Representative for a technical manufacturing client based in Snowhill in Birmingham, they are offering a basic salary of £30,000 + the opportunity to earn additional bonus.
This is an ideal role for a graduate who is looking to pursue a career within a sales environment and has a passion for the environmental and agricultural industry.
You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients selling the business's technical solutions in manufacturing and equipment. You will take time to research the companies you are calling so are fully prepared to make a sales pitch. There will also be the opportunity to go and visit clients you are speaking with and promote the products on offer.
As this is a graduate role, there will be detailed training on offer.
Working in an established business, you will be working as part of a wider team to help the business grow. They are based in a niche technical manufacturing industry so an interest in this area would be ideal.
It is important to note, you will be 2 days in the office and 3 days in the field conducting sales visits. A full Driving Licence is a MUST to be considered.
- Starting Salary - £30K + Area Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus
- Company car
- Advanced Company Pension with Aviva
- Life Cover
- Private Healthcare (including subsidised Gym Membership)
- Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities, this includes conducting cold calls.
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same
- Degree educated in any discipline
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
- Reliable and looking for a long-term career with sales
- Sales and up-selling experience is ideal
- Passion to learn and understand a new and evolving business
- Excellent communication skills
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Connor on 0121 480 8215
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***