We are currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Administrator to join a retail giant based in Central London, initially on a temporary basis for 8-12 weeks. You will be working within the Ecommerce team supporting in the delivery of their content and merchandising initiatives and helping to provide an exceptional digital experience for all customers.
- Implement the required actions of the range team ensuring they are delivered on time and accurately e.g. executing range reviews and merchandising activities
- Support the Trade & Planning team in the delivery of their objectives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders e.g. supply chain, to deliver a seamless online execution
- Produce customer focused and web-optimised product copy
- Reporting on Image coverage across the website
- Analyse the performance of owned areas using Google Analytics, Content Square and Monetate
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, you must display the following:
- Demonstrable interest in online retail
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
Ideally this role will suit a recent Graduate, looking for their first step in an Ecommerce career, looking to gain expertise with a well respected brand. If this sounds like you, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly to discuss further! Interviews are being held next week so please don't delay...