Brook Street is looking to speak with Graduate Electronic Engineers who want to start of their career with a great and expanding company based in Cardiff.
The client designs and manufactures electronic devices to assist people with disabilities to drive. This a great opportunity to a career orientated individual to join their team.
The Job Description -
- Car switch gear exploration and the creation of all production and customer installation instructions for new vehicles
- Provide technical support to their network of installers worldwide via telephone
- Assist with assembly products
- Experience of using CAD or drawing package is preferred
- Assist with major project to improve their document system which includes all build and test specifications
- Development of test jigs, helping to debug problems, testing new solutions on vehicles and providing holiday for test.
The ideal candidate -
- HND or Degree in electronic engineering
- Have some relevant work experience
- Be able to analyse the analogue circuitry and switches used on modern cars
- Be career minded and extremely professional and also have a positive attitude toward their work and working environment
- Working within an automotive industry would be beneficial
Salary is paying between £21,000-£25,000 plus good holiday allowance!
If this is of interest to you please Apply Now!