We are currently looking for two Graduate IT Analyst to work for our client within NHS England. This is a temporary long term assignment.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Starts at 10.31 and increases to £11.77 after 12 weeks.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
NHS England is increasing transparency in the NHS and improving services for patients. Working with NHS staff, patients, stakeholders and the public to improve the health outcomes for people in England. We are looking to recruit a highly-motivated graduate to support the development of requirements, reporting and analysis to evidence the commissioning of health care services across the country.
- Developing, interrogating and interpreting data
- Conveying complex analytical outputs clearly for senior customers and managers, both in writing and orally
- Working with Microsoft Access and Excel to analyse data
- Working on controversial topics where and impartial and objective stance will be required
-Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Skill required for this role:
-Highly numerate with exceptional problem solving abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong IT Knowledge and experience especially using Microsoft Packages
- Experience of programming to interrogate data would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Self- motivated, driven to learn and ability to work under pressure
- 5 GCSE's including Maths (or equivalent), A-Level Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Undergraduate degree with significant numerical content (Examples include but not limited to: Mathematics, statistics, operational research, economics,physics, engineering, business studies, information systems and computer science)
Whats in it for you?
-Opportunity to be extended and possibly go permanent
-Working in a an environment with facilities such as; a subsidised canteen, vending machines and on-site coffee shops
-Dentist and Doctor surgeries on site accessible to all members of staff
-Leisure centre that offers swimming, spinning classes and an open gym with personal trainers available
-5 minute walk from Leeds bus station
-Opportunities to apply for a permanent positions directly through NHS England
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.