I am recruiting for a Graduate Procurement Coordinator for an environmental and agricultural client based in Telford, they are offering a basic salary of £16000 + the opportunity to earn additional bonus.
This is an ideal role for a graduate who is looking to pursue a career within the environmental and agricultural industry.
You will be responsible for researching companies, farms, government affiliations to procure chicken manure to be used in the businesses effective waste recycling fertiliser. Making outbound calls to these businesses, you will be negotiating the cost of buying the chicken manure on a volume scale.
You will take time to research the companies you are calling so are fully prepared to have a detailed discussion with them; there will also be the opportunity to go and visit clients you are speaking with.
As this is a graduate role, there will be detailed training on offer and no previous procurement experience is needed, just a passion for the environmental and agricultural industry.
Working in a small business, you will be working alongside the Managing Director and sales team, helping the business grow. They are based in a niche environmental and agricultural industry so an interest in this area would be ideal.
It is important to note, you will be working in an office where English is not the first language so excellent communications skills will be essential.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Research businesses, farms, government affiliations and make outbound calls
- Negotiate the procurement of chicken manure on a volume basis
- Contact farms and negotiate prices to purchase manure for fertiliser
- Meet with potential clients
- Liaising with suppliers and partners to secure costing and technical information
- Receive inbound telephone calls and deal with general queries
- Graduate level educated preferably within the environmental sector
- Reliable and looking for a long-term career within the environmental sector
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with colleagues whose English is not their first language
- Negotiating and rapport building skills
- Hold a driving license would be ideal
- Passion to learn and understand a new and evolving business
- Professional telephone manner and comfortable making outbound sales calls
- Problem Solving abilities
- £16000 basic salary
- Commission structure to earn additional bonus (uncapped)
- Monday - Friday 35 hour working week
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free car parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***