Brook Street is working with a great company based in Caerphilly who are looking to speak with Graduate Quantity Surveyors who are looking to kick start their career.
It's a great opportunity for an up and coming Quantity Surveyor as you will be working closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyor and the Director.
You will be responsible for -
- Assisting commercial department in all duties
- Printing off and collating enquiries
- Measuring drawings
- Site visits for estimating purposes and project control
- Procuring quotes from suppliers
- Basis pricing of works
- Assist with organising orders and deliveries
- Request and check material prices internally or externally
- Collate and perpare sub-contractors wages for the accounts department
Skills required -
- Degree or HNC/HND educated in Quantity Surveying
- Relevant work experience is advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of building Regulations and Health and Safety Awareness
Paying a good salary of £18,000-£20,000
Please Apply now or call the Brook Street Cardiff branch!