Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our client in Dungannon, they are a leading Building and Civil Engineering company and they are looking to recruit a Grad Site Engineer.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will play a key role, working on projects in NI and ROI, developing your skills and experience as a successful Site Engineer or Site Manager within their Civil Engineering department.
You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Site Engineer & Site Manager with an established Company that provides steady and ongoing projects locally. You will receive an attractive salary, with a rounded benefits package including a company vehicle, fuel allowance, mobile phone, life assurance etc.
* Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
* Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
* Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
* Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
* Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
* Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
* Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
* To undertake any other duties as allocated.
* Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
* Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
* A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification.
* I years hands on experience
* Experience within the water or utilities sector would be advantageous as a Site Engineer
* Strong Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
* A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward your CV.