Brook Street is delighted to be working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their growing business.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least one years` experience in a similar role
Duties and responsibilities :
* Responsible for preparing reports, designs and drawings
* Dealing with calculations
* Select and advise on appropriate construction materials
* Provide technical advice where required
* Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval
* Liaise with relevant departments and professional bodies
* Inspect properties to check conditions/foundations
* Monitor and inspect work undertaken by contractors
* Administer contracts and manage projects
* A graduate with 2-4 years design experience with a (local) consultant.
* Drainage design experience preferably with Micro Drainage design software
* Roads design experience with working knowledge of DMRB and Creating Places
* Site wide design experience with experience of Autodesk Civil 3D software
* Knowledge of working with TNI and NIW e.g. PDE`s, A161, A34C and A32 bonds, sewer requisitions, schedule 6 applications, adoption procedures
* Candidate motivated to progress to chartered status under a formal training agreement with AFA
Excellent opportunity with an immediate start for the right applicant.
Very competitive starting salary
To apply for this job please send CV via the apply link