We are looking for experienced Grant Administrators to join a well known Arts organisation on a temporary basis.
This is remote working so successful candidates will need access to IT infrastructure (computer and connection).
To assist with work load management over the Government Recovery Package delivery period. You will carry out Project Grants over £15,000 appraisals.
Role specific responsibilities:
- Appraisal of applications based on artistic judgement, including taking additional responsibility for higher value and complex applications.
Experience, knowledge and skills
- Up to date knowledge of the arts, including strategic developments related to arts sector development.
- Substantial experience of arts organisations and national arts programmes and projects.
- Provide particular specialist knowledge in identified area/s of expertise.
- Experience of grant funding programmes including assessing.
- Understanding of the business processes and how they support the delivery of grant programmes.
- Experience of working in a customer service orientated environment.
- Strong communication skills particularly writing.
- Ability to use standard IT packages and learn to use bespoke packages.
- A good understanding of the current diversity agenda and its relationship to the work of the role.