Grants Administrator - Immediate Start!
We are currently supporting a department within a established educational college who are looking for a strong Admin to support one of their research teams on an on-going temporary basis based in Oxford.
Chosen candidate will need a great eye for detail, experience using excel and a quick learner.
- Serve as the primary administrative contact.
- Co-ordinate invitations for funding applications, including setting deadlines for internal review, publicising opportunities within the department and arranging internal panels/reviews as required
- Provide costings for research projects
- Communicating to applicants the outcomes of their applications
- Arranging signature of award letters and the subsequent set up of the awards in the finance system, liaising with Research Services and Research Accounts
- Manage/monitor study budgets in line with what was awarded
- Regular communication to the Principal Investigator about significant changes in resourcing, budget updates, scope of work and timelines.
- Complete quarterly financial reports.
- Attend regular meetings with contacts.
- Tracking publications in relation to awards
- Provide an update within studies and awards, working with the department the co-ordinator.
- Provide other administrative reports as required. I.e. annual and final reports
- Managing or supporting related one off projects in collaboration with others.
- Process collaborator invoices and non-staff expense claims, extra hour's forms, PPI claims for research projects and pass to the finance team for payment
All training will be given.
Our preference will be for the candidate to be office based until the completion of training. From there they can work remotely 80% of the time if it suits them (1/2 days in the office).
Pay Rate: 14.50p/h (Weekly Pay)
Working hours: Monday- Friday, 9:00am-17:00pm. (Can be flexible)
If you are interested in this role then please apply to this advert. Many thanks