I am recruiting for an experienced Graphic Designer for my client who is based close to Birmingham Airport. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business that is a market leader within their industry and is offering a salary of up to £35,000 plus some fantastic benefits.
You will be responsible for the development and creative graphic design of both print and digital marketing and campaign concepts; these will include e-mail marketing campaigns, print collateral materials, presentations, social media, trade media advertising, trade shows and for the global websites.
Experience in both print and digital design is a must, as is strategic experience in developing a brand as well as tactical execution of marketing campaigns.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Create a tactical marketing brand vision to generate quality leads for future sales
- To innovate new design concepts within the brand guidelines
- To create the vision and execution with both print and digital design skills
- Effectively and creatively turn strategic ideas into tactical deliverables
- Present creative concepts that build equity in the client's corporate brand as well as product/service sub-brands
- Coordination of the translation of materials into multiple languages to service the client's global audience.
- Developing interactive design create material for tradeshows, print, online and email execution
- Work collaboratively with customers to develop strategies to reach particular audiences
- Work through approval process, with customer/team
- Manage print projects from concept to design to completion
- Work collaboratively with printers, copywriter, vendors, and web developer, both internally, internationally and externally
- Assist other departments as needed, with branding, presentations, deliverables, etc.
- Ensure consistency with brand guidelines across all marketing deliverables
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout within the brand
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a graphic design role on an in-house marketing team, agency or equivalent
- Relevant degree of professional qualifications would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar professional design tools
- Print production experience required
- Experience of delivering successful results in a similar role and fast paced environment
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to work autonomously, from own initiative and to manage tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- A neat, methodical, professional approach to work with the skills to prioritise accordingly and flexible attitude required to react to change when needed
- The ability to source services and negotiate services as required, including stock photography
- Flexibility to take on various related tasks associated with key marketing initiatives
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office is a plus
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £35000 salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday - Friday - 37.5 hour working week
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite Gym
- Health care & dental care scheme
- Childcare vouchers
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Adam or charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***