A fantastic opportunity to join a Medical/Veterinary supply Company based near Bristol. This full-time position would suit a graduate with 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
Reporting to the directors, however this role would suit someone able to manufacture their own work, a proactive, ambitious individual keen to spot opportunities for future growth.
Although reporting directly to the Directors, this role has significant autonomy and would suit a proactive & ambitious candidate eager to grow with the business. Duties would include:
- Create dynamic written, graphic and video content for digital and on line platforms.
- Assist with developing a strong social media presence Particularly LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Develop and implement creative & high performing email marketing campaigns and monitor their success.
- Use digital insight tools to track, evaluate and optimise reach and engagement.
- Update and optimise content of the website (Magento) and measure analytics.
- Coordinate product photography and marketing shoots.
- Help plan and attend promotional events.
Skills & Experience:
- University graduate with degree in graphic design or related field.
- 2+ years professional experience.
- A creative eye and passion for marketing.
- Proficient in Adobe CC is essential - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop in particular.
- A flexible, self-motivated person who can prioritise their own workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with a wide range of contacts.
- Good at problem solving, innovative, highly organised and detail orientated.
- Willingness to take the initiative, be flexible and help wherever possible.
- Photography skills as an advantage.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000,
Benefits: company pension, on-site parking and 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Due to location it is essential that candidates drive and have their own transport
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, successful company!
If this sounds of interest, apply today! Please email me or call me for more information on 0117 9264552. Good luck with your job search!