An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client, a fast growing technology company as a Graphics Marketing Executive. They are currently the UK's leading provider of Audio Visual and Digital Media solutions and the company is expanding rapidly overseas.
You will make a real difference as the company seeks to build its brand and marketing capability and be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on Content, Digital, Events, and Social.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Developing exciting and engaging marketing materials for a global audience
- Developing company brochures, case studies, leaflets, infographics and other branded marketing materials
- Support with marketing campaigns and partner promotions
Brand and website
- Ensuring effective branded marketing communications across a range of channels, including company website, social media and digital platforms
- Helping to implement email marketing programmes to drive traffic and generate leads
- Tracking performance and reporting on leads generated
- Assisting with the company's internal and external events
- Assisting with the co-ordination and delivery of exhibitions, events, corporate hospitality, roundtables and showcase days
Social & Internal comms
- Writing content, scheduling posts and monitoring performance
- Designing, creating and managing social ad campaigns (sponsored content)
There will also be administrative duties and responsibilities involved too.
The successful candidate will be an idea's person that can produce exciting and engaging marketing materials for a global audience. The individual will be self-motivated, highly organised and comfortable managing numerous projects at once whilst being able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers and partners.
My client is looking for someone who wants to make their mark and someone who's able to turn ideas into powerful and engaging content.
If this sounds like you, apply now and I will be in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail!