This role will involve:
- Receiving deliveries
- General gardening and grounds maintenance
- Cleaning public areas and outdoor areas
- Driving between sites (up to 3.5 tonne vehicle)
We are looking for candidates with the following essential experience & skills:
- Gardening or groundskeeper experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to work weekends, nights & evenings
This role is based in the Merthyr Tydfil area and accessible by public transport. However, your own transport would be advantageous because of evening, night & weekend work.
Pay rates are £8.72 per hour Monday to Friday, £12.47 per hour for Nights & Saturdays and £16.13 per hour on Sundays and Bank Holidays. The shifts are flexible and will not be fixed, so complete flexibility is required.
In order to be successful with this role, candidates must provide:
- Full work history
- 3 Years work or education references or evidence gaps in employment
- Proof of Right to Work (Passport or Full Birth Certificate)
- Proof of Address x 2 (Bank Statement and Utility Bill)
If you are unable to provide the above, we are unable to consider you for this role.