Job title: Groundswork Foreman/Forewoman
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours per week - with overtime available
Salary: Basic £29,120 to £35,360 plus £7-10k pa voluntary overtime
Location: Brough Area
We've provided workshop installations for many of the premium vehicle brands in the UK for many years, and are now looking to expand our services by undertaking certain civils elements of our projects.
In this role you will work with a Junior Engineer, and alongside our mechanical and electrical Engineers. We work client-direct rather than reporting to a Principal Contractor and you will be supported by one of our own Project Managers. An independent work ethic and communication skills are important.
The main responsibilities will be undertaking and managing the civil works and grounds works for projects in franchise vehicle dealer workshops. This will include carrying out the installation of new recesses (including cutting, excavation, formwork/permanent shuttering, concrete pouring), plus remedial work to tile or resin floor finishes. All of our teams are directed by competent project managers who have civil and grounds works experience.
Essential / Key Requirements:
- CSCS site safety card
- CPCS plant operator's card (Excavator)
- Full UK driving licence
- Experienced and competent in concreting and general grounds work
- Competent in reading and applying CAD
- Skilled and trained in operating plant such as floor saws & excavators
- Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year - 7-10k voluntary overtime
- Loyalty bonus
- Additional leave
- Excellent career prospects and development
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday working schedule