I am recruiting for a Group Account Director based in Birmingham for an industry leading B2B marketing, PR and digital agency. They are offering a highly competitive salary which is negotiable dependant on experience with some fantastic benefits.
As a Group Account Director, you will be providing strategic counsel and direction to a multi-disciplinary team which currently includes a PR Director, 2 PR and Content Account Managers, a Marketing and PR Account Executive and 2 Marcoms Account Managers.
Being the Group Account Director, you will be responsible for the commercial well-being and performance of around 14 B2B key clients within a cluster, you will ensure excellent client relations and the successful planning and execution of various campaigns. You will shape client briefs, from initial concept through to delivery, produce and analyse reports, be involved in the preparation and delivery of client pitches and offer support to the Marcomms, PR, Content, Digital and Social Media Specialists.
You will be joining an innovative B2B PR, marketing and digital agency who like to be as creative and forward thinking as possible, there really are no boundaries. This multi-million pound turnover agency have been in business for over 50 years and continue to grow.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Assume a leadership role in terms of innovating the agency's multichannel capability, especially in terms of harnessing the full potential of strategy, creativity, PR, content, social and digital opportunities
- Directly manage and mentor a cluster team, helping set and monitor targets and providing expert direction and development to achieve and exceed them
- Shape agency briefs and devise and develop integrated strategies
- Help encourage and nurture an innovative and integrated approach within cluster
- Take visible accountability and ownership of the 'client experience', engaging the client at all levels and monitoring performance against financial objectives and KPIs
- Maintain agency weekly and monthly reporting systems including WIPs, status reports and KPI reporting
- Act as the 'first' escalation point within your team and resolving issues and ensuring the highest quality standards and levels of attention to detail
- Build and maintain effective relationships with suppliers, the media and professional and trade bodies
- Lead your cluster in new business opportunities, creds meetings and pitches, developing strategies and leading pitches and presentations
- Minimum of 5 years Account Manager/Director experience, ideally specialising in PR or Marcomms
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within a B2B agency
- Proven success in winning new business and leading on pitches
- Ability to advise clients on the best way to achieve their business objectives
- Analysis and reporting experience
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team
- Strong team-working skills and management capability
- Ability to lead from the front and motivate individuals and teams
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, both verbally and written
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads in a deadline driven and pressurised environment
- Excellent project management skills, including knowledge of Excel and planning systems
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION **
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Circa £50-55,000 annual salary negotiable on experience
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm with flexi working hours on a Friday!
- Above average holiday entitlement that includes your birthday off and additional time over Christmas and an extra half day when you fancy it.
- Free car parking
- Work life balance, rewards and recognition
- Bonus on new business you recommend and have success with
- Pension scheme
- Learning and Development taken seriously with real career progression opportunities
- Plenty of social events
- Cycle to work scheme
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***