Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of one the leading Security organisations, which currently have a requirement for reliable, professional Drivers at their Heathrow location.
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 4 years driving experience and hold a full UK driving licence. A valid CVIT SIA licence is desirable, however for the right person our client is willing to apply for this on your behalf.
If you feel you meet the above, please read on!
The main purpose of the Guard Driver is to ensure the safe handling and transportation of all customer and Company goods, whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service.
If you would like to put your driving skills to better use and work for a global market leader in their field? Or you may have recently left the armed forces and now looking for employment? If so this could be the job for you.
The main responsibilities are:
- To complete a vehicle check prior to any run, ensuring the vehicle is in working condition in accordance with legislation and Company Policy
- Complete the route as directed and as efficiently as possible
- To check all collections and deliveries for accuracy and complete all relevant documentation
- To provide a courteous service to all customers, both internal and external to the Company
- To partake in any developmental training as required by the Company for the role
- To carry out any other relevant duties as requested by the Line Manager to ensure the effective performance of the Depot Operation
- You must be willing to work shifts, Monday - Sunday which involve variable morning start times with afternoon/evening finishes.
All applications are reliant upon a full 10 year checkable history and you need not apply if you have a criminal record that would prevent an SIA Licence being granted, or any current or settled CCJ's or IVA's in the past 6 years that would appear on your credit history.
Apply now! Alternatively call Mike Penfold to discuss further on 01483 726 167.