Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager
Monday - Friday
£35,000 - £40,000 Depending on experience
Are you an experienced Health & Safety Manager?
You could be working for an industry leading company.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth running of the Health & Safety department.
Main duties include:
* Carry out workplace H&S Assessments ensuring that they are carried out in line with legislation and updated and reviewed when necessary.
* Manage the records relating to the above assessments ensuring that they are complete and up to date at all times.
* Organise and assist in the reviewing of H&S risk assessments after accidents/incidents.
* Deliver in-house training, ensuring all relevant areas of H&S are conveyed via an appropriate medium i.e. language, handbooks, presentation etc.
* Manage H&S policies and procedures.
* Assist in conducting full and thorough investigation of accidents that occur on site.
* Ensure all injuries, accidents, near misses and environmental incidents are recorded correctly and in their entirety in the appropriate books and documentation.
* Assist in carrying out internal H&S audits and inspections.
* Proactively promote awareness of H&S issues throughout the site.
* Liaise with Departmental & Section Managers and Team and Line leaders, Managers and Human Resources regarding new starters.
* Set and maintain matrices for all areas of the factory where required
* Implement the Company's Health Safety policies.
* Mentor and coach people in H&S awareness & activities
* Proactively work closely with the HSE and PHE with regards to and current or future pandemics.
What's needed from you?
* Health and Safety qualification
* Extensive knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
* Communication skills - for confident and professional liaison with internal and external customers.
* Self-motivated and responsible for time management.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150