Health & Safety Manager
Salary: Up to 28,000 Per Annum (Depending on Experience)
Hours: Monday 06:00am-15:00pm Tuesday to Friday 08:00am-17:00pm
Location: Newport / Brough HU15
Are you looking to start a new role and enhance your skills and experience?
Here at Brook Street we currently have a great opportunity for a Health & Safety Manager to join a growing team, market leading company which is the UK's biggest independent garage equipment company.
As a Heath & Safety Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Monitor, evaluate, and review existing, new and upcoming HS&E legislation.
* Promote, support, and establish a positive safety culture.
* Write and provide risk assessments, method statements and safe systems of work.
* Investigate, record, report on and implement corrective action for all incidents and near misses.
* Create and deliver Toolbox talks and induction programmes.
* Respond to relevant requests from clients, site managers or other third parties for HS&E
documentation or action.
* Audit and maintain appropriate documentation.
* Regularly update and review the risk registers to ensure that all risk items are correctly
identified and being addressed in order of priority.
* Audit and maintain all necessary records which are required to demonstrate that the company
The Ideal Candidate
* First Aid at work certification
* Interest in working towards a NEBOSH (or equivalent) formal qualification in Health and Safety Management, such as:
* National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
* National Certificate in the Management of Health and Well-being at Work
* An interest in all thing's car-related would also be beneficial
* Excellent Salary and Opportunities
* Friendly working environment
* Unlimited Nespresso Coffee
* Free Parking
* Free Food Fridays
If you wish to hear more, please APPLY NOW! We will then contact you to discuss the job opportunity in much more detail!