We are seeking an experienced maintenance person/handyman to join our clients expanding facilities and maintenance team. Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager.
- Small electrical repairs
- Water temperature monitoring/tap flushing/descaling of outlets
- General repairs and maintenance duties on a reactive basis
- Basic carpentry tasks
- Laying carpet tiles/flooring/ replacing ceiling tiles
- Assistance with office moves/ furniture relocation within buildings and to other buildings
- Assisting contractors with in-house projects
- Some jet washing/grounds maintenance as required
- Ad hoc carpet cleaning/spill management
- Responsible for record-keeping for stock/storerooms
- Replacement of door furniture/basic locks
- Daily liaison with
- Other associated duties as and when required
The ideal candidate would live in Bourne, must have minimum 3 years' experience and a full clean driving licence (use of company van is included). Must be diligent and conscientious, with a positive attitude with good attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team. There is an element of lifting/manual handling as would be expected in the above duties and also some working at height/using ladders. Would suit someone looking to expand their experience with a dynamic and diverse employer.
If you are interested in this position please click 'apply' and we will be in contact.