Brook Street are delighted to be supporting our client during their search for a experience Handyman/ Maintenance Technician to join a local friendly firm in Surrey.
The ideal candidate would have worked as Carpenter or an electrician or in a maintenance role previously, you will be covering Surrey and Berkshire area, Monday to Friday, 8am - 4.30pm.
Daily duties will include -
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
Please apply today if interested - my client is keen to get the right person on board asap.