Role - Head Chef
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Job Type - Permanent
Location - Thame
A beautiful Hotel, Golf Course and Spa in an idyllic setting is looking for a Head Chef to join their AA Rosette awarded restaurant serving modern british food and are looking for a chef who can be in full control of what's on the menu….
As a Head Chef you must be financially and commercially astute. Create all menus with recipes. You will have overall responsibility of all duties of the daily operations, hygiene and managing staff. You will be encouraged to express your individuality and initiative and have a calm temper to be able to deal with pressure.
You will have the enthusiasm and ability to successfully motivate their kitchen brigade to achieve its full potential and be passionate about the next step in your career.
- Have a high level of Food product knowledge, and an understanding of menu planning, content and pricing guidelines
- Has the ability to demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow through to get the required results
- A calm and organised Head Chef who will motivate and lead the brigade and provide structured and progressive training for all of the team.
- A Head Chef that can cook, taste and enjoy their food, and will ensure great quality consistent food.
- An experienced and well trained catering professional, who understands that a kitchen with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better chefs and better profits.
- A leader who can balance hitting financial and management targets with a passionate flair for food and teaching.
- The ideal candidate will have had least been in last role for minimum 2 years, with a proven track record as Head Chef.
Please contact Tammy Aggett @ Brook Street for further information on 01235 706100