I am recruiting for a Head of Contact Centre who are based in the Small Heath area of Birmingham. They are offering an attractive package with a basic salary of circa £55,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
As the Contact Centre Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of circa 8 Team Leaders and 100 inbound Customer Service Advisors and Telesales Advisors. You will be setting targets and ensuring that the department are achieving all KPI's and SLA's, always looking for improvements and implementing relevant changes. You will also be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all call centre operations, working with a WFM system, ensuring relevant staffing levels are in place.
The contact centre team deal with incoming calls where they will be booking engineers to attend jobs alongside calls for the request of packages to be sent out to customers, the Customer Service Advisors are also targeted to upsell to the customers where and when appropriate and possible.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Oversee 3 separate departments (Customer Service, Sales and Key Account) within the contact centre which includes 8 Team Leaders and circa 100 Customer Service/Sales Advisors
- Manage the day to day performance of all Contact Centre Operations
- Set the strategy for the development of the contact centre
- Lead, inspire and motivate the contact centre management team at all levels
- Deliver cost efficiencies across the contact centre
- Enhance the quality of customer interactions
- Lead an effective resource planning team
- Reviewing and defining clearly all contact centre roles
- Manage the inbound enquiries activity and drive and improve conversions
- Lead and develop a culture of coaching and mentoring across the Contact Centre
- Motivate and develop direct reports so that they and their teams are engaged and enabled to deliver in their roles
- As a minimum meet all KPI's and SLA's within the budgets set
- Uphold the companies Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety Policies
- Previous experience within a Senior Sales and Service Contact Centre Manager position is essential
- Previous experience of managing a Department consisting of multiple teams and circa 100 staff is essential
- Knowledge and experience of Contact Centre techniques and technology
- Experience/knowledge of resource planning and a WFM system
- KPI driven with a proven track record of achieving targets through building high performing teams
- Experience in managing budgetary responsibilities
- Experience in supporting and delivering external awards and accreditations e.g. "Top 50 Contact Centre"
- Proven people management skills, including managing difficult situations and conducting disciplinaries
- Approachable, confident and assertive
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to influence offers including senior management
- Coaching and mentoring expert
- Excellent negotiation skills and sales/service structure
- Highly commercial and analytical with the ability to understand and utilise complex data
- Focused and goal driven
- Highly energetic and motivational
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Basic salary of circa £55,000 dependant on experience
- Company Car
- Bonus scheme to be discussed at interview but could be lucrative, circa £15,000
- Free on-site parking
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts on all products
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected***