RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR / LICENSED CONVEYANCER FOR A WELL ESTABLISHED AND REPUTABLE LAW FIRM
We are recruiting for an outstanding law firm who are experiencing substantial growth, due to retirement the firm are now looking for Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or a Licensed Conveyancer to train and take over as Head of Department for Conveyancing in their office in Gloucester.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic firm with excellent benefits provided and competitive salary.
You will be managing your own caseload of residential property matters from inception to completion; including, sales and purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions.
You will have secretarial support. The successful candidate will be joining their busy firm on a permanent basis in their Gloucester office. The firm is open to offering a hybrid position.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders.
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work.
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- An organised and process-driven approach to work.
- A commercially astute frame of mind, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- A strong commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care.
- IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system.
- A relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC)
SALARY: £50-60k depending on experience.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV to Mohamed Hassam, send an email , or call on 0121 480 8213.