Head of Department ( Litigation)
A rare and exciting new opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious Solicitor/Legal Executive to Head up the Litigation department. The role has come about due to the current Head of Department retiring.
I am looking for a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 7 years PQE within a Litigation Department and an up-to-date knowledge of the law and legal system.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be able to work using their own initiative,
* Have excellent organisational skills,
* Experience of case management systems and time recording ( knowledge of Tikit would be advantageous),
* Knowledge and understanding of current AML regulations, SRA Accounts Rules and Codes of Conduct,
* Awareness of cybersecurity and data protection issues and legislation,
* Good working knowledge and application of accounting and finance systems within the company.
The Salary is competitive with annual reviews. Benefits include ( but are not limited to) ; Generous holiday entitlement, Pension Scheme, BUPA healthcare scheme, Discounted legal fees, Company Sick pay and Technical and personal skills training, to name a few.
If this role within such an esteemed firm is what you are looking for and you want to take advantage of this rare and exciting opportunity then do not hesitate to apply so we can arrange an interview IMMEDIATELY.