The firm is looking for a Solicitor or Legal Executive with 4+ years PQE. The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of leadership and management in a Private Client department.
- Day to day management of their department including monitoring and distribution of matters.
- Supervision of fee-earning work undertaken by junior members of the team.
- Management of support services for the team.
- Ensuring fee earners achieve their individual targets.
- Maintaining orderly and up-to-date files including electronic files and complying with the company's policies on file management.
- Completing time recording and other management records required by the company.
Cross-referring work and clients within the company.
- Ensuring compliance with the company's policies including Lexcel compliance.
- Financial control including managing the cash flow for the team through efficient billing and payment procedures.
- Recognising fee-earning opportunities and developing those opportunities.
- Building the business and leading the Department's marketing.
- Fully qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive.
- 4+ years PQE.
- Experience in a management or leadership role in a Private Client department.