I am recruiting for a Head of Digital and Brand Marketing, based in Telford for an industry leading business. They are offering a highly competitive and negotiable salary dependent on experience.
With a £1million+ paid advertising budget available you will be an integral part of the exciting growth plans over the coming months and years. Leading a small team of 3 SEO market executives and email marketers (which you will be looking to add to) you will be a hands-on SEM/SEO/PPC specialist and be responsible in the successful SEM marketing strategy for developing the businesses client base, ultimately resulting in the rapid growth of the business, not just within the UK but internationally too.
Although this is an in-house role, an agency background would be ideal due to the variety and volume of campaigns.
There is also the opportunity to work remotely 2/3 days a week.
You will be joining a highly successful and rapidly growing market leading business who have enjoyed 30% YOY growth over the past few years and have exiting plans to grow from a £20 million business into a £100 million business over the next few years, they currently outsell their global competitor 2 to 1 in the UK market!
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Provide insight, advice, training and guidance to the marketing team
- Support the businesses SEM (SEO/PPC) capability in order to ensure maximum ROI
- Managing a multi-million pound marketing budget to take the brand to an international market
- Strategic Planning, develop and manage marketing objectives across digital disciplines, including PPC, Emailing, SEO, Social and Video/Photography
- Identify paid keywords that perform well and work to improve natural rankings for those terms.
- Continuous split testing and multivariate testing of ads, copy and landing pages.
- Keep a watching brief over all digital marketing activity, monitoring quality, sense-checking feeds
- Complete analysing metrics on campaign activity (e.g. user behaviour, conversion data and ROI), produce reports for senior leaders
- Manage a team of digital marketing specialists and look to recruit and grow the team
- Complete 121's, performance management issues etc.
- Extensive SEM/SEO/PPC experience at a senior level (10+ years)
- Consistent and proven track record of success in brand management/marketing
- In-depth knowledge and technical capabilities covering paid social, SEO, and email marketing
- Experience of managing a £1million+ paid marketing budget
- Experience with brand marketing in the UK and internationally
- Team management experience including 121's, performance management, escalation resolution, recruiting and developing a successful team etc.
- Highly analytical and massively results driven
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, and perform insightful multichannel analysis and reporting using tools such as Google Analytics
- Exceptional organisational and the ability to operate across multiple projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Although this is an in-house role, an agency background would be ideal
- In-house experience will be considered as long as you can demonstrate managing large volumes of campaigns
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Full package and benefits to be discussed
- Highly attractive basic salary negotiable to attract the most suited person
- Opportunity to be part of a rapid growing business where you will be severely rewarded!
- Flexible/remote working available 2/3 days a week
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***