Brook Street are working with a charity based in Central Cardiff who are recruiting for a temporary Head of Finance with discussions to make the role permanent.
A very brief overview of the duties are as follows -
- Contribute to the development of policy and procedure as necessary.
- Participate in regular support and supervision with the Director of Finance & Central Services and undertake training as required.
- Ensure monthly reporting to SMT and monthly payroll in line with HR
- Participate in Strategic and Operational LAST meetings.
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required by the Chief executive, Deputy CEO and Operational Director or the Board of Trustees
This is a full time, temporary role with the potential to go permanent for the right person. There will be face-to-face interviews with social distancing rules followed.
Working hours: 37 per week. Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, with an early finish of 4:30pm on a Friday. The post holder is required to work flexibly to fulfil the responsibilities of the post. The ability to occasionally work out of office hours, for which TOIL will be given
Salary: £38,064 per annum
Probationary period: 6 months
DBS checks will be required for this role
Annual leave: Starting entitlement of 25 days rising each year of service to a maximum of 32 days after 7 years, plus bank holidays
I have a full job description which can be distributed to those suitable. Please apply and we'll be in contact