Head of Finance
I`m currently recruiting for a head of finance in the Coventry area for a well-established company within the automotive industry. This role is brand new and exciting times are ahead! You will be managing at team and also dealing with the sales manager regularly therefore experience of managing a team and able to use your own initiative is key. My client is looking for someone experienced in this area and someone who is adaptable as there has been a restructure.
Main Duties (but not limited to):
- Define and manage the communication of performance based
- Agree strategy, objectives and communication of actions and programmes
- Anticipate industry finance and performance trends and work with the team to evolve tools and programmes
- Work in collaboration with internal departments
- Responsible for holding regular review meetings
- Ensure Regional Finance Sales Support Executives answer all dealer and field queries in an efficient, timely manner.
- Robust, documented processes should also be in place to demonstrate the SLA`s and processes.
- To act as quality coordinator for dealer/field queries - establishing root causes to solve problems and deliver sustainable solutions by interacting with all head office departments.
- Manage all direct reports
- Banking/automotive industry previously would be advantageous
- Professional and confident
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales ability
- Ability to coach, mentor and motivate both internal and external customers
- Proficient at Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Current Valid Driving Licence Essential
- 5 years industry experience or equivalent
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee car scheme
- Medical insurance
If you are interested in the above & have the relevant experience, then please apply now!